The Conquest points system has been once again brought back into the new WoW Shadowlands Expansion. It is a new PvP currency that can buy you powerful PvP gear.
In Shadowlands, as you participate in PvP, you will earn both Honor from all activities and Conquest from specific activities. Both Honor and Conquest will be used as a currency for the new vendors located in the Enclave section of Oribos.
There is no limit on how much Honor one can earn, but Conquest will have a weekly cap of 550 (accumulating weekly) earned from Rated PvP activities.
Boost delivery time and ETA: 3-6 days.
Shadowlands Conquest PvP weekly cap carry includes:
- 550 Conquest weekly cap fully farmed out;
- multiple PvP rated activities used to get the full weekly PvP cap filled;
We can sell the weekly conquest farming to anyone who meets some basic requirements. Therefore to buy the Shadowlands conquest and become conquestcapped, please have a look at some rules down below.
- 60-level character;
- SelfPlay or Piloted
- Request 170~ ilvl
How to get WoW Conquest cap boost?
Right after you buy the WoW conquest our manager will contact you to settle the details.
You don’t have to wait, most services can be done today!
- High Quality VPN Protection for Piloted orders!
- Order yours before 10:00 pm for same day processing
- We are 9+ years on the market of WoW services as a legal company with high business level and thousand of reviews and feedback from real people on different forums like ownedcore and Facebook, old reviews page Disqus, and of course Boom-Boost.com rated 9.9 out of 10 based on Trustpilot