Castle Nathria is the Patch 9.0 Raid with Sire Denathrius as the last boss! Ten bosses will grant you a massive load of loot.
Please Note: You may set up a custom run! If you from a US server, please select your region on top page.
Just check the options below (Loot-traders) or press the chat button and text the desired conditions, and our manager will set up a custom order with a personal price.
The service will be started after November 10 US / November 11 EU.
Buy WoW Castle Nathria Normal Loot Run Boost Service and get the following rewards:
- 10/10 Castle of Nathria normal clear depending on your options.
- Lots of gear 200-207 + item level looted via a personal system from the Castle of Nathria nhc raid.
- Expand your collection with Castle Nathria raid achievements. You will get Castle nhc carry Achievement for each boss you kill.
- You can increase the loot amount from CN Normal raid carry by ordering extra boosters – traders. However, traders will be available after 2 weeks since raid opening.
- New Armors and Transmog from Normal CN run.
- In any difficulty, slaying Castle Nathria NHC bosses will count towards your weekly objectives of Great Vault Raid and thus adding Castle Nathria loot to your Great Vault bonus loot selection, considering if you kill at minimum 3 bosses in the same difficulty.
You may buy the following Bosses packages from or just buy a single boss via special option:
- If you buy 10/10 Bosses – Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer Xy’Mox, Sun King’s Salvation, Lady Inerva Darkvein, The Council of Blood Sludgefist, Stone Legion Generals, Sire Denathrius
What the options we offer if you buy WoW Castle Nathria Normal Loot Run Boost Service?
- Self Play Run – You play yourself in this mode, and we offer this option, because can guarantee 100% security.
- Week of the Run – Your raid run will be arranged for the first or second week after the raid Castle of Nathria normal has become available.
- Loot Traders — You will be supported during the run by the chosen number of personal loot traders of your type of armor. They’re going to give all their looted items to you.
- Please be aware that loot traders are affected by in-game restrictions and will not be able to exchange an item if their looted item is greater by item level than one they already have in that equipment slot.
- We’re going to help you prepare your run after the CN Normal boost is purchased, just ask in live chat!
How does the loot work in our raids?
- Buy Castle NHC run and it will be done in Personal Loot mode.
- In Personal Loot mode, we do not guarantee any amount of gear. Adding Loot traders to your run, however, ensures a certain amount of equipment per run.
- In case you add loot traders to your run and do not get the guaranteed number of items during the single run, our team will continue working with your character until you have a promised number of slots of Castle of Nathria gear.
- adding 1 loot trader guarantee 3 or more item in different slots
- adding 2 loot traders guarantee 4 or more item in different slots
- adding 3 loot traders guarantee 5 or more item in different slots
- adding 4 loot traders guarantee 6 or more item in different slots
- adding 5 loot traders guarantee 7 or more item in different slots.
All items you obtain during runtime count to the guaranteed number of items, including items that:
- You loot from the boss directly.
- You’re getting from bonus roll seals.
- The loot traders are traded to you.
Please be aware that you can only receive item trades from characters assigned to you if you want to add a number of extra boosters. There is no requirement for other raiders to exchange your loot.
Please understand that there might be other clients in the running with you. They don’t have to trade any of their loot for you.
Your character must be 60 Level to buy CN Normal raid, you can get it by bying our leveling service.
Boost will take 3-4 hours in stable conditions.
This is a premium heroic wow boosting service. You’ll be getting 200/207+ ilvl equipment that is perfect for learning new raid or gearing alts from buying CN normal raid. All of our boosts are performed by the world’s top guilds.
The First raid of World of WarCraft (WoW) Shadowlands (SL) patch 9.0.1, and is the first raid of the Shadowlands Expansion, is opening in November. It is influenced thematically by Vampire castles which are so prevalent today in pop culture. Lore-wise, it is the home of the Ventyr Covenant king, Sire Denathrius. From now on, there is only one entry accessible in Revendreth, but there are also two already locked gates that will be used for shortcuts later in the expansion.
The instance itself features ten bosses and three wings each with three bosses, with Denathrius himself in the final encounter. In the sense of Heroic complexity, all bosses with the exception of the last generals from Stoneborne have 213 loot. However, the last two drop loot of level 220.
Loot item levels will vary from 213 -220 in heroic CN run up to 226-233 at Mythic Castle of Nathria carry, and will include the best possible weapons not only for raiders but also for mythic+ runners. Glory of the Nathria Raider raid will also feature one new mount –Nathria Rampart Screecher.
High Quality VPN Protection for Piloted orders!
Order yours before 10:00 pm for same day processing