- Selected amount of different weekly activities (raids, mythic+, pvp) completed adding up to 9 items of desired item level to the Great Vault as potential rewards to choose from on the next weekly reset. You can choose only one item from all unlocked items of all three categories
- You will get one item of up to 226 item level guaranteed as a single reward selected from up to 9 unlocked items in the Great Vault. Item level of items unlocked depends on raid difficulty, mythic+ keystone levels and pvp bracket. Please check Description Tab for more information
- Depending on your selected weekly activities, specific amount of bosses killed in Castle Nathria raid, Mythic+ Dungeons completed and Honor Points from Rated PvP earned during the week:
Raids Mythic+ Dungeons PvP 3/10 Castle Nathria bosses killed 1 Mythic+ Dungeon completed 1250 Honor Points earned 7/10 Castle Nathria bosses killed 4 Mythic+ Dungeons completed 2500 Honor Points earned 10/10 Castle Nathria bosses killed 10 Mythic+ Dungeons completed 6250 Honor Points earned
- Various achievements and Feats of Strength obtained for completing different activities
- Chance to obtain Conduits for your Covenant Soulbinds customization and Memory of the Runecarver recipes to unlock Legendary Powers in Runecarver’s Chamber.
- Tons of Reservoir Anima for your Covenant Reservoir or buy come cool rewards
Buy The Great Vault – renewed Weekly Chest equivalent arrived with new WoW Shadowlands expansion
Shadowlands is the new World of Warcraft expansion featuring the new undiscovered Shadowlands world – a realm between realms, the delicate balance of which is preserved by life and death itself. And as every expansion was used to bring with it lots of new features for wow players to experience, this time around Shadowlands addon brings upgraded version of Conquest and Mythic+ Weekly Cache from previous expansions called The Great Vault adding new content categories to unlock rewards from and giving players multiple choices of what item to redeem as your weekly reward. The Great Vault can be found in Oribos capital in the Hall of Holding and it works similarily to Mythic+ Weekly Chest, but in addition to Mythic dungeons, it will allow you to unlock rewards for killing bosses in Raids and earning Honor Points by participating in Rated PvP activities. Also, you can unlock additional items and increase the number of choices in The Great Vault as your final reward for completing more content during the week increasing your chance for getting desired item. Once per week after weekly reset you will be able to open the Great Vault, choose one item from the items you’ve unlocked for completing activities and claim it as your guaranteed weekly reward. Join this epic adventure alongside with our best boosting teams, be the one of the first to complete weekly activities with our The Great Vault Boost Carry and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
The Great Vault Boost Carry – complete the hardest content and get even better gear as guaranteed weekly reward fast and easy
You can add up to 3 items to the Great Vault each week for completing objectives from 3 different content types: Raids, Mythic+ Dungeons and Rated PvP. Item level of items unlocked in the Great Vault as potential weekly reward depends on difficulty of content completed: the higher difficulty of content completed while reaching objectives – the higher item level of items added to the Great Vault starting from 200 item level for killing bosses in Normal Castle Nathria Raid or completing Mythic+2 Dungeon(s) and ending with 226 item level for killing bosses in Castle Nathria Mythic raid or successfully completing Mythic+ 14 Dungeon(s) or winning in the highest PvP Rating Bracket games, making the task of obtaining the highest item level gear from the Great Vault not trivial at all. Additionaly, in order to get more choices of items a player will need to complete multiple activities during the week which can take tremendous amount of time and attempts. To unlock all 9 rewards (which is a maximum amount of rewards in the Great Vault) the player will have to clear full raid, complete 10x Mythic+ Dungeon runs and earn 6250 Honor Points in rated pvp which is hell of a grind. But the rewards are worth it as 200-226 item level gear will benefit your character during the whole Shadowlands Season 1 up until the new raiding content release. So what are you waiting for? Our boosting team will gladly help and accomplish all needed weekly activities to unlock the Great Vault rewards in shortest time allowing you to continue your epic and most interesting journey on the new realms of Shadowlands expansion. Get your Great Vault Boost Carry today and watch your character collects all this cool gear and tremendously grows in power!
Buy All Great Vault Boost Carry service rewards – buy the boost, enjoy the loot!
Even if you are an experienced player with the best raiding gear, completing the hardest content in Shadowlands, like clearing Mythic raid or running highest Mythic+ dungeons will still be a tough challenge for you. However, the rewards you will get for completing it are really high: along with guaranteed 200 – 226 item level gear with top stats, which can also be socketed powering up your character even more, you may get Ahead of the Curve: Sire Denathrius Feats of Strength achievement for completing Castle Nathria Raid on Heroic difficulty, chance to obtain Conduits for your Covenant Soulbinds customization, Memory of the Runecarver recipes to unlock Legendary Powers in Runecarver’s Chamber, lots of Reservoir Anima for your Covenant Reservoir, Mythic+ Keystone Dungeons achievements, Mark of HonorMark of Honor and much more. And even if player doesn’t need any of offered rewards, he will be offered 500 Reservoir Anima so he could always benefit from completing The Great Vault objectives in any case. There are no special requirements to buy The Great Vault Boost Carry other than 60 level of your character (you can order Shadowlands Power Leveling Boost at our store). Fast work from our players -> Guaranteed. However please keep note of minimum item level gear restrictions for account sharing option during the first weeks of Castle Nathria heroic or mythic raids, highest Mythic+ Keys or PvP brackets. You can buy The Great Vault Boost with account sharing or selfplay. Our professional and trusted BoomBoost players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) The Great Vault boosting carry service really fast so lean back and enjoy rewards.
Simply buy The Great Vault Boost Carry on EU/US regions and complete your weekly objectives in no time
Buy new Great Vault Boost Carry arrived in Shadowlands from the safest and most reliable boosting service on both EU and US regions, join the best gaming teams and complete all required weekly activities by clearing current raid tier, completing mythic+ dungeon runs and wining rated pvp games in no time! Account Sharing option is your best bet if you just want to save your time, especially for Heroic/Mythic raids and highest Mythic+ Keys during first weeks after Season 1 release and selfplay option is always available for you also if you want to participate in endgame content activities and get the most epic gaming experience yourself. Save yourself lots of time and skip unwanted boring wipes by using our Great Vault boosting service with our professional and skilled players. You won’t have to face all the trials during the selfplay runs at all, just follow the player(s), enjoy the show and grab your guaranteed reward in the Great Vault on next reset.
Our recommendations to get the most benefit from our Great Vault Boost Service
We have some recommendations for those of you who want to get the maximum benefit out from our The Great Vault Boost Carry service. Simply follow these small tips to save some money and still get the better rewards:
- Always try to get at least one objective completed awarding you with the highest item level item possible – 226 item level item in Shadowlands Season 1. In this case chances are higher to get an upgrade for your character’s gear than if you try to get specific items with bis stats, but with less item level;
- Learn all the loot that drops as reward from all three content types and focus on those where you can get the best loot and upgrade for your character;
- You can combine difficulties of objectives within one activity customizing your potential weekly reward, getting both the highest item level reward you can get and several more choices for possible BiS items of lower item level. For example, clearing 3/10 Castle Nathria Heroic bosses and 10/10 Castle Nathria Normal Bosses will unlock one reward of 213 item level and 2 rewards of 200/207 item level or completing one Mythic+ 14 Dungeon run and four Mythic+ 7 Dungeon runs will add two items to your potential weekly rewards from the Great Vault: one 226 item level item and one 213 item level item.
- Kill two last bosses (Stone Legion Generals and Sire Denathrius) in Caslte Nathria Raid on any difficulty at least once to permanently add the higher (207/220/233) item level loot dropped from these bosses to the possible reward from the Great Vault;
High Quality VPN Protection for Piloted orders!
Order yours before 10:00 pm for same day processing
We are 7+ years on the market of WoW services as a legal company with high business level and thousand of reviews and feedback from real people on different forums like ownedcore and Facebook, and of course Boom-Boost.com rated 9.9 out of 10 based on Trustpilot