- Strong healing and subsidiary cooldowns
- Great mobility, almost all spells are casting in movement.
- Not tied to disposition of allies in group or raid
- Great tank healing
- Great survivability
- In mythic+ have nice damage
- Have no abilities for reduce damage to group or raid
- Weak direct healing
- Weak damage in raid
Regrowth – Heals a friendly target instantly and use HoT that deals healing over 12 sec. Initial heal has a 40% increased chance for a critical effect if the target is already affected by Regrowth.
Wild Growth – Heals up to 5 injured allies within 30 yards of the target over 7 sec. Healing starts high and declines over the duration.
Swiftmend – Consumes a Regrowth, Wild Growth, or Rejuvenation effect to instantly heal an ally.
Lifebloom – Heals the target over 15 sec. When Lifebloom expires or is dispelled, the target is instantly healed.
Rejuvenation – Heals the target for (104% of Spell power) over 12 sec.
Efflorescence – Restores health to three injured allies within 10 yards of the initial target every 2 sec for 30 sec.
Wrath – Hurl a ball of energy at the target, dealing Nature damage.
Moonfire – A quick beam of lunar light burns the enemy by Arcane damage and then uses DoT that hits target by Arcane damage over 12 sec.
Sunfire – A quick beam of solar light burns the enemy by Nature damage and then uses DoT that hits target by an additional Nature damage over 12 sec
Shred (requires Cat form) – Shred the target, causing Physical damage to the target.
Ferocious Bite (requires Cat form) – Finishing move that causes Physical damage per combo point and consumes up to 25 additional Energy to increase damage by up to 100%.
Swipe (requires Cat form or Bear form) – Swipe nearby enemies, inflicting Physical damage.
Mangle (requires Bear form) – Mangle the target by Physical damage.
Thrash – Strikes all nearby enemies, dealing Bleed damage and an additional Bleed damage over 15 sec. When applied from Bear Form, this effect can stack up to 3 times.
If the Feral Affinity talent was taken:
Rake – Rake the target by Bleed damage and an additional Bleed damage over 15 sec.
Maim – Finishing move that causes Physical damage and stuns the target. Damage and duration increased per combo point.
Rip – Finishing move that causes Bleed damage over time. Lasts longer per combo point.
If the Balance Affinity talent was taken:
Starsurge – Launch a surge of stellar energies at the target, dealing Astral damage, and empowering the damage bonus of any active Eclipse for its duration.
Starfire – Causes Arcane damage to the target.
Ironbark – The target’s skin becomes as tough as Ironwood, reducing damage taken by 20% and increasing healing from your heal over time effects.
Innervate – Infuse a friendly healer with energy, allowing them to cast spells without spending mana for 10 sec. If cast on somebody else, you gain the effect at 50% effectiveness.
Tranquility – Heals all allies within 40 yards for over 8 sec. Each heal heals the target for over 8 sec, stacking. Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid.
Barkskin – Your skin becomes as tough as bark, reducing all damage you take by 20% and preventing damage from delaying your spellcasts. Lasts 8 sec. Usable while stunned, frozen, incapacitated, feared, or asleep, and in all shapeshift forms.
Stampeding Roar (requires Cat form or Bear form) – Shift into Bear Form and let loose a wild roar, increasing the movement speed of all friendly players within 15 yards by 60% for 8 sec.
Shapeshift Form – Travel form, Cat form, bear form, Moonkin form.
Travel Form – Shapeshift into a travel form appropriate to your current location, increasing movement speed on land, in water, or in the air, and granting protection from Polymorph effects. The act of shapeshifting frees you from movement impairing effects.
Cat Form – Shapeshift into Cat Form, increasing auto-attack damage by 40%, movement speed by 30%, granting protection from Polymorph effects, and reducing falling damage. The act of shapeshifting frees you from movement impairing effects.
Bear Form – Shapeshift into Bear Form, increasing armor by 220% and Stamina by 25%, granting protection from Polymorph effects, and increasing threat generation. The act of shapeshifting frees you from movement impairing effects.
Moonkin Form – Shapeshift into Moonkin Form, increasing the damage of your spells by 10% and your armor by 125%, and granting protection from Polymorph effects. While in this form, single-target attacks against you have a 101% chance to make your next Starfire instant. The act of shapeshifting frees you from movement impairing effects.
Nature’s Swiftness – Your next Regrowth, Rebirth, or Entangling Roots is instant, free, castable in all forms, and heals for an additional 100%.
Ursol’s Vortex – Conjures a vortex of wind for 10 sec at the destination, reducing the movement speed of all enemies within 8 yards by 50%. The first time an enemy attempts to leave the vortex, winds will pull that enemy back to its center. Usable in all shapeshift forms.
Nature’s Cure – Cures harmful effects on the friendly target, removing all Magic, Curse, and Poison effects.
Dash (requires Cat form) – Increases your pet’s movement speed by 80% for 10 sec.
Ironfur (requires Bear form) – Increases armor for 7 sec. Multiple uses of this ability may overlap.
Rebirth – Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 60% health and at least 20% mana. Castable in combat.
Prowl – Allows the Druid to vanish from sight, entering an improved stealth mode. Lasts until cancelled.
Entangling Roots – Roots the target in place for 30 sec. Damage may cancel the effect.
Revive – Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 35% of maximum health and mana. Not castable in combat.
Revitalize – Returns all dead party members to life with 35% of maximum health and mana. Not castable in combat.
Cyclone – Tosses the enemy target into the air, disorienting them but making them invulnerable for up to 6 sec. Only one target can be affected by your Cyclone at a time.
Hibernate – Forces the enemy target to sleep for up to 40 sec. Any damage will awaken the target. Only one target can be forced to hibernate at a time. Only works on Beasts and Dragonkin.
Dreamwalk – Teleports the caster to the Emerald Dreamway or Moonglade. Casting Dreamwalk again while in the Emerald Dreamway or Moonglade will return you back to near your departure point.
Soothe – Soothes the target, dispelling all enrage effects.
Growl (requires Bear form) – Taunts the target to attack you.
If the Balance Affinity talent was taken:
Typhoon – Blasts targets within 15 yards in front of you with a violent Typhoon, knocking them back and dazing them for 6 sec. Usable in all shapeshift forms.
If the Guardian Affinity talent was taken:
Frenzied Regeneration – Heals you for 24% health over 3 sec and increases healing received by 20%.
Incapacitating Roar – Shift into Bear Form and invoke the spirit of Ursol to let loose a deafening roar, incapacitating all enemies within 10 yards for 3 sec. Damage will cancel the effect.
Aquatic Form Passive – Increases swimming speed by 100% and allow’s the druid to breathe underwater.
Flight Form – Travel Form allows you to fly and increases your movement speed by 150%.
Ysera’s Gift – Heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 5 sec. If you are at full health, an injured party or raid member will be healed instead.
Omen of Clarity – Your healing over time from Lifebloom has a 4% chance to cause a Clearcasting state, making your next Regrowth cost no mana.
Mastery: Harmony – Your healing is increased by 4% for each of your Restoration heal over time effects on the target.
If the Feral Affinity talent was taken:
Feline Swiftness – Increases your movement speed by 15%.
If the Guardian Affinity talent was taken:
Thick Hide – Reduces all damage taken by 6%.
If the Balance Affinity talent was taken:
Astral Influence – Increases the range of all of your abilities by 5 yards
TIER 1. 15 LVL. TALENTS THAT ARE AFFECT ON HEALING.
- Abundance (passive). For eachRejuvenation you have active,Regrowth‘s cost is reduced by 6% and critical effect chance is increased by 6%.
- Nourish. Heals a friendly target. Receives triple bonus from Mastery: Harmony.
- Cenarion Ward. Protects a friendly target for 30 sec. Any damage taken will consume the ward and heal the target over 8 sec.
*All talents of this tier are good in use and you able to choose one of them with which it will be comfortable to play, but the choice of most players is lies on the Cenarion Ward talent.
Abundance – good talent that greatly decrease mana spending.
Nourish – good talent for solo target healing. Its power depends on the amount of your mastery.
Cenarion Ward – As the Cenarion Ward is the additional periodic healing effect it becomes a great chose because it inreases your healing to target with help of the passive druids abilityMastery: Harmony.
TIER 2. 25 LVL. UTILITY TALENTS.
- Tiger Dash (replaceDash). Shift into Cat Form and increase your movement speed by 200%, reducing gradually over 5 sec.
- Renewal. Instantly heals you for 30% of maximum health. Usable in all shapeshift forms.
- Wild Charge. Grants a movement ability that varies by shapeshift form: Non-shapeshifted – Fly to an ally’s position, Bear Form – Charge to an enemy, immobilizing them for 4 sec, Cat Form – Leap behind an enemy, dazing them for 3 sec., Moonkin Form – Bound backward, Travel Form – Leap forward 20 yds., Aquatic Form – Increases swim speed by an additional 150% for 5 sec.
* This tier doesn’t affect on druid’s healing that is why the choice depends on situation. Basically, the Renewal talent is chosen as it is gives you additional survivability.
Tiger Dash – good talent that increases movement speed. This talent is good in situations where fast movement by area is necessary.
Renewal – good talent that increases druid’s survivability. Its plus is in no need mana to use.
Wild Charge – increases druid’s mobility.
TIER 3. 30 LVL. UTILITY TALENTS.
- Balance Affinity (passive). You gain:Astral Influence. Increases the range of all of your abilities by 5 yards. You also learn: Moonkin Form, Starsurge,Starfire,Typhoon.
- Feral Affinity (passive). You gain:Feline Swiftness. Increases your movement speed by 15%. You also learn:Rake,Rip,Swipe,Maim. Your energy regeneration is increased by 35%.
- Guardian Affinity (passive). You gain: Thick Hide. Reduces all damage taken by 6%. You also learn:Thrash,Frenzied Regeneration,Incapacitating Roar.
* This tier doesn’t affect druid’s healing. It affects on druid’s survivability and damage dealing. The choice in that tier is depends on situation and your preferencesn, but the choice of most of the players is lies between talents Feral Affinity or Guardian Affinity.
Balance Affinity – insignificantly increases surviveability in Moonkin Form and increases your damage.
Feral Affinity – good talent that increases druid’s damage dealing. It often taken to the mythic +.
Guardian Affinity – good talent that increases druid’s survivability. Often it uses in raids, but can be also taken to the mythic+ if yours survivability isn’t enough.
TIER 4. 35 LVL. UTILITY TALENTS.
- Mighty Bash. Invokes the spirit of Ursoc to stun the target for 4 sec. Usable in all shapeshift forms.
- Mass Entanglement. Roots the target and all enemies within 15 yards in place for 30 sec. Damage may interrupt the effect. Usable in all shapeshift forms.
- Heart of the Wild. Abilities associated with your chosen Affinity are substantially empowered for 45 sec. Feral Affinity: Damage of your Feral abilities increased by 30%, and critical strikes with attacks that generate a combo point generate an additional combo point. Balance Affinity: Damage of your Balance abilities increased by 30%, andStarsurge is instant. Guardian Affinity: Bear Form gives an additional 20% Stamina, multiple uses ofIronfur may overlap, andFrenzied Regeneration has 2 charges
* All talents of this tier are good, but the best talent is Heart of the Wild. Two other talents depends on battle specificity and on the need of control in battle.
Mighty Bash – allows druid to control one target in enemy’s group.
Mass Entanglement – controls group of enemies by depriving their movement.
Heart of the Wild – most powerful tier talent because it is greatly increases effectivnes of the chosen affinity.
TIER 5. 40 LVL. TALENTS THAT ARE AFFECT ON HEALING.
- Soul of the Forest (passive).Swiftmend increases the healing of your nextRegrowth orRejuvenation by 200%, or your nextWild Growth by 75%.
- Cultivation (passive). WhenRejuvenation heals a target below 60% health, it applies Cultivation to the target, healing them over 6 sec.
- Incarnation: Tree of Life. Shapeshift into the Tree of Life, increasing healing done by 15%, increasing armor by 120%, and granting protection from Polymorph effects. Functionality ofRejuvenation,Wild Growth,Regrowth, andEntangling Roots is enhanced. Lasts 30 sec. You may shapeshift in and out of this form for its duration.
* All talents of the tier are good, but they are depends on situation. More often, the choice of talent lies betwenn Incarnation: Tree of Life and Soul of the Forest. Incarnation: Tree of life – good talent for raids. Soul of the Forest – good talent for mythic+.
Soul of the Forest – good talent that increases healing of solo target and group healing. This talent is good for mythic+.
Incarnation: Tree of Life – Increases your healing and allows you to heal allies faster. Good talent for raid.
TIER 6. 45 LVL. TALENTS THAT ARE AFFECT ON HEALING.
- Inner Peace (passive). Reduces the cooldown ofTranquility by 60 sec.
- Spring Blossoms (passive). Each target healed by Efflorescence is healed for an additional over 6 sec.
- Overgrowth. ApplyLifebloom,Rejuvenation,Wild Growth andRegrowth‘s heal over time effect to an ally.
* The best talent of the tier is Spring Blossom that activates additional effect of periodic healing on allies that is increasing your healing bu help of your passive ability.
Inner Peace – situational talent that is good in long battles where the need of use strong healing cooldowns is great and its need to use them often.
Overgrowth – situantional talent that uses to your target all periodical healing abilities. This talent the weakest in the tier.
TIER 7. 50 LVL. TALENTS THAT ARE AFFECT ON HEALING.
- Photosynthesis (passive). While yourLifebloom is on yourself, your periodic heals heal 20% faster. While your Lifebloom is on an ally, your periodic heals on them have a 4% chance to cause it to bloom.
- Germination (passive). You can applyRejuvenation twice to the same target.
- Flourish. Extends the duration of all of your heal over time effects on friendly targets within 60 yards by 8 sec, and increases the rate of your heal over time effects by 100% for 8 sec.
* In this tier talents Photosynthesis and Flourish are good. Photosynthesis is good for a little groups – mythic+ – and Flourish is good for raids.
Photosynthesis – great talent for mythic+ that significantly accelerates healing of allies.
Germination – the weakest talent of the tier as increase of healing from it is lower than the increase from other talents of the tier.
Flourish – good raid talent that increases duration of your periodical healing effects and accelerate healing of the allies.
RECOMMENDED TALENTS BUILDS
- Doesn’t affect the healing. The choice depends on your preference.
- Doesn’t affect the healing. The choice depends on your preference. But it is better to choose Guardian Affinity, for more survivability.
- Doesn’t affect the healing. The choice depends on your preference. But it is better to choose Heart of the Wild, as this talent increases the effectiveness of your affinity.
- Incarnation: Tree of Life
- Spring Blossoms or Inner Peace
Main ability:Summon Steward – Call your steward to bring you a Phial of Serenity that can be consumed to restore 20% of your health and remove all Curse, Disease, Poison, and Bleed Effects. Your Steward additionally offers access to a selection of useful amenities for 4 min.
Druid’s ability:Kindred Spirits – Form a bond with an ally. Every 1 min, you may empower the bond for 10 sec, granting you an effect based on your partner’s role, and granting them an effect based on your role.
Main ability:Soulshape – Turn into a Vulpin, teleporting 15 yards forward and increasing your movement speed by 50%. You may reactivate Soulshape every few sec to teleport again.
Lasts 12 sec, or indefinitely while in a rest area. Additional cosmetic forms can be earned and collected through a variety of gameplay. Soulshape options include Vulpin (default), Moth, Runestag, Unicorn, Teroclaw, Crane, Lion, Tiger, Hyena, Cobra, Dragon Turtle, Stag, Owlcat, Nightsaber, Raptor, Bear, Moose, Wolf, Feathered Drake, Wolfhawk, Hippogryph, Gryphon, Wyvern, Toad
Druid’s ability:Convoke the Spirits – Call upon the Night Fae for an eruption of energy, channeling a rapid flurry of 12 Druid spells and abilities over 4 sec.
Main ability:Fleshcraft – Form a shield of flesh and bone over 4 sec that prevents damage equal to 20% of your maximum health. Channeling near a corpse claims their essence to grow the shield, up to 50% of your maximum health. This is most effective against powerful enemies.
Druid’s ability:Adaptive Swarm – Command a swarm that heals or deals Shadow damage over 12 sec to a target, and increases the effectiveness of your periodic effects on them by 20%. Upon expiration, jumps to a target within 25 yards, alternating between friend and foe up to 3 times.
Main ability:Door of Shadows – Wend through the shadows, appearing at the targeted location.
Druid’s ability:Ravenous Frenzy – For 20 sec, Druid spells you cast increase your damage, healing, and haste by 2%, stacking. If you spend 1.5 sec idle, the Frenzy overcomes you, consuming 3% of your health per stack, stunning you for 1 sec, and ending.
The best covenant to choose is the covenant of Night Fae. It’s ability gives Restoration druids strong burst healing, that expresses itself greatly both in mythic+ and raids. In mythic+ it will also give you great damage by using abilities of your affinity, if you use Night Fae class ability in your affinity form.
Ventyr’s covenant is weaker than Night Fae one because of its cooldown. But Ventyr’s ability is great too for burst healing and damage. This ability is better in AoE.
Kyrian and Necrolords are comparatively similar. They are different only on content they are better for. These covenants are the weakest for restoration druid.
You can have only one active soulbind, but you can easily switch them in shrines and resting areas.
You can activate 8 talents of the soulbinds. Opening of the talents is depends on the trust of the covenant to a player.
*Soulbinder’s priority is dependent on their abilities that affect your healing.
Raid: Kleia >/= Mikanikos > Pelagos
Mythic+: Kleia >/= Mikanikos > Pelagos
Raid: Dreamweaver > Niya >/= Korayn
Mythic+: Korayn > Dreamweaver > Niya
Raid: Emeni >/= Heirmir > Marileth
Mythic+: Emeni > Heirmir > Marileth
Raid: Theotar >/= Draven > Nadjia
Mythic+: Theotar >/= Draven > Nadjia
Now let’s look through the abilities of each soulbinds:
- Combat Meditation – Activating your Kyrian class ability increases your Mastery for 10 sec and occasionally expels Sorrowful Memories. Walking through Sorrowful Memories extends this effect by 3 sec.
- Let Go of the Past – Using a spell or ability reduces your magic damage taken by 1% for 6 sec. Using another spell or ability increases this amount by 1% when it is not a repeat of the previous spell or ability, stacking to 3%.
- Valiant Strikes – Your critical strikes grant you stacks of Valiant Strikes, up to 20. If a nearby party member drops below 50% health, you consume these stacks to heal them for 1% of their maximum health per stack. After healing this way, you may not benefit from Valiant Strikes for 1 min.
- Pointed Courage – Chance to critical strike is increased by 1% for every nearby enemy or ally, up to 5%.
- Resonant Accolades – When receiving healing while above 70% health or healing an ally that’s above 70% health, 4% of the healing done is repeated on the target over 5 sec.
FORGELITE PRIME MIKANIKOS
- Bron’s Call to Action – After using 90 damaging or healing spells and abilities, your next spell or ability summons Bron, who knocks enemies back on arrival and then attacks and heals your targets for 30 sec.
- Hammer of Genesis – Damaging a new enemy grants you 3% Haste for 10 sec, up to 5 stacks.
- Sparkling Driftglobe Core – When reduced below 35% health, you stun nearby enemies for 3 sec. This effect may only occur once every 45 sec.
- Grove Invigoration – Healing or dealing damage has a chance to grant you a stack of Redirected Anima. Redirected Anima increases your maximum health by 1% and your Mastery for 30 sec, and stacks overlap. Activating your Night Fae class ability grants you 8 stacks of Redirected Anima.
- Niya’s Tools: Herbs – Your healing spells and abilities have a chance to apply Niya’s Invigorating Herbs, increasing the target’s Haste by 5% for 10 sec.
- Niya’s Tools: Poison – Your interrupts apply Niya’s Paralytic Poison to your target, dealing Nature damage over 30 sec. Targets with Niya’s Paralytic Poison take an additional Nature damage if interrupted once more.
- Niya’s Tools: Burrs – Your damaging attacks and spells have a chance to toss Niya’s Spiked Burrs under your target. The burrs latch onto the first enemy to cross them, reducing movement speed by 20% and inflicting Nature damage over 6 sec.
- Podtender – When you take damage that would kill you, instead rejuvenate within a wildseed, regaining 30% of HP over 10 sec. If the wildseed takes more than damage during this time, you die. This effect may only occur once every 10 min.
- Social Butterfly – When at least 2 allies are within 8 yd, your Versatility increases by 3% for 5 sec. When this expires, 2 nearby allies gain 33% of this effect for 5 sec before passing it back to you.
- Empowered Chrysalis – 10% of your overhealing received or done remains as a shield on the target up to 10% of the caster’s health, lasting for 5 sec.
- Field of Blossoms – Activating your Night Fae class ability puts flowers at your feet for 10 sec that increase your Haste by 12% while you stand with them.
- Wild Hunt Tactics – Your damage to targets above 75% health and healing to targets below 35% health is increased by 10%. When your spells and abilities are enhanced this way, you gain 15% increased movement speed for 5 sec.
- Face Your Foes – When in front of your target, your spells and abilities decrease the damage they inflict on you by 3% for 2 sec.
- First Strike – Damaging an enemy before they damage you increases your chance to critical strike by 25% for 5 sec.
PLAGUE DEVISER MARILETH
- Volatile Solvent – Using Fleshcraft with nearby corpses consumes their essence completely, granting a benefit based on the creature’s type.
- Plaguey’s Preemptive Strike – Your first attack or spell cast on an enemy increases your damage done to them by 10% for 10 sec. Limit 1.
- Ultimate Form – While channeling Fleshcraft, you are immune to crowd control and you regenerate 2% health every 1 sec. If you finish the full channel, you gain 4 sec of crowd control immunity, during which you regenerate 2% health every 1 sec.
EMENI, THE SLAUGHTER DAUGHTER
- Lead by Example – Activating your Necrolord class ability increases your by 5% and up to 4 nearby allies’ primary stat by 2% for 10 sec. You gain 2% additional for each ally affected.
- Emeni’s Ambulatory Flesh – You may channel Fleshcraft while moving.
- Gnashing Chompers – Gain 3% Haste for 10 sec after defeating an enemy, up to 15%.
- Forgeborne Reveries – Your and Armor are increased by 1% for each enchantment on your armor, up to 3%. Upon death your armor anchors your soul, allowing you to fight for an additional 10 sec. During this time, your damage and healing done is reduced by 50% and you cannot receive healing.
- Serrated Spaulders – Inflict Shadow damage to your attacker over 5 sec when hit at melee range.
- Heirmir’s Arsenal: Marrowed Gemstone – After landing 10 critical strikes, you gain 18% increased chance to critical strike for 10 sec. May only occur once per 60 sec.
NADJIA THE MISTBLADE
- Thrill Seeker – While in combat, you gain a stack of Thrill Seeker every 2 sec, or 4 stacks on killing an enemy. At 40 stacks Thrill Seeker is consumed to grant you Euphoria, increasing your Haste by 20% for 10 sec. Thrill Seeker decays rapidly while you are not in combat.
- Exacting Preparation – The benefits of Well Fed, Flask, and weapon enchant effects are increased by 20%.
- Dauntless Duelist – The first enemy you damage in combat is marked as your Adversary. You deal 3% more damage to them, and they deal 1.5% less damage to you. You may only have one Adversary at a time.
THEOTAR THE MAD DUKE
- Soothing Shade – Your spells and abilities have a chance to call Tubbins and Gubbins to your side for 12 sec, parasol in hand. Standing in the shaded area grants you Mastery.
- Token of Appreciation – Grant a shield that absorbs damage to allies who aid you with healing or beneficial magic effects. You will only shield each ally once every 20 sec.
- Refined Palate – The effects of combat potions last 100% to 200% longer.
- Wasteland Propriety– Activating your Venthyr class ability signals the start of tea time, granting 6% Versatility to you and 3% Versatility to up to 4 nearby allies. Lasts 10 sec.
- Service In Stone – Damage taken below 40% health is reduced by 10%. Upon death you leave a stone husk behind which shatters after 3 sec, inflicting 100% of your maximum health in damage split among nearby enemies, and healing for 100% of your maximum health split among nearby allies.
- Hold Your Ground – Standing still for at least 4 sec grants you 10% increased Stamina, and 4% increased healing done. This effect persists for 6 sec after you start moving.
- Superior Tactics – Successfully interrupting an enemy or dispelling an ally increases your critical strike chance by 10% for 10 sec. This may only occur once every 30 sec.
- Built for War – While you are above 80% health you gain 1% every 3 sec, stacking up to 4 times. If you fall below 50% health, this effect is lost.
BEST POTENCY CONDUITS
- Conflux of Elements – While channelingConvoke the Spirits, your damage and healing are increased by 12%.
- Fury of the Skies –Moonfire increases your Arcane damage to the target, andSunfire increases your Nature damage to the target, by 3%.
- Deep Allegiance –Kindred Spirits‘s empowerment cooldown is reduced by 10%.
- Endless Thirst –Ravenous Frenzy increases your critical chance by 2% per stack.
- Evolved Swarm –Adaptive Swarm increases periodic effects by an additional 6%.
- Floral Recycling –Swiftmend‘s healing is increased by 30% of the consumed heal over time effect.
- Incessant Hunter –Rip damage has a 10% chance to grant 3 Energy.
- Ready for Anything –Nature’s Swiftness‘s cooldown is reduced by 10%.
- Sudden Ambush – Finishing moves have a 3% chance per combo point spent to make your nextRake orShred deal damage as though you were stealthed.
- Taste for Blood –Ferocious Bite deals 3% increased damage for each of your Bleeds on the target.
- Innate Resolve –Regrowth andFrenzied Regeneration healing is increased by 12% on yourself.
- Layered Mane –Ironfur has an 8% chance to apply two stacks.
- Tough as Bark –Barkskin‘s cooldown is reduced by 10%.
- Ursine Vigor – For 4 sec after shifting into Bear Form, your health and armor are increased 12%.
- Well-Honed Instincts – When you fall below 25% health, you castFrenzied Regeneration, up to once every 90 sec.
- Born Anew –Rebirth grants the target 50% movement speed for 8 sec, and Well Fed, increasing their primary stat by 20 for 1 hour.
- Born of the Wilds – The cooldown ofMighty Bash,Mass Entanglement, andHeart of the Wild are reduced by 10%.
- Front of the Pack –Stampeding Roar‘s radius and duration are increased by 15%.
- Tireless Pursuit – For 2 sec after leavingCat Form orTravel Form, you retain their movement speed bonus.
- Basic items of equipment of the required level
- 2 scrolls of characteristics
- Ashes of the soul
- Rune Carver Memory – recipe for legendary equipment, corresponding to the equipment in the slot
Basic items are templates from which legendary items are created. Legendary items can be crafted by Blacksmiths, Jewelers, Tailors and Leatherworkers. Recipes can be found all over the world in high-level content. The legendary item does not become personalized after creation and can be sold or purchased at the auction.
Legendary items are giving a special bonus to class talents.
In total there are 16 legendary items that are available for Restoration Shaman.
BEST LEGENDARY ITEMS:
- Circle of Life and Death (helmet/ring) – Your damage over time effects deal their damage in 25% less time, and your healing over time effects in 15% less time.
- The Dark Titan’s Lesson (necklace/cloack) – You mayLifebloom two targets at once, but Lifebloom’s healing is reduced by 10%.
- Vision of Unending Growth (helmet/boots) –Rejuvenation healing has a 3% chance to create a new Rejuvenation on a nearby target.
GOOD LEGENDARY ITEMS:
- Memory of the Mother Tree (bracers/legs) –Wild Growth has a 40% chance to cause your nextRejuvenation orRegrowth to apply to 3 additional allies within 20 yards of the target.
- Oath of the Elder Druid (shoulders/bracers) – Effects ofThick Hide,Astral Influence,Feline Swiftness, andYsera’s Gift increased by 75%. When you shift into your Affinity’s form, you gainHeart of the Wild for 10 sec, once every 1 min.
- Verdant Infusion (shoulders/gloves) –Swiftmend no longer consumes a heal over time effect, and extends the duration of your heal over time effects on the target by 10 sec.
OTHER LEGENDARY ITEMS:
- Lycara’s Fleeting Glimpse (belt/boot) – Every 45 sec while in combat, cast a spell based on your form: No Form: Wild Growth, Cat Form: Primal Wrath, Bear Form: Barkskin, Moonkin Form: Starfall, Travel Form: Stampeding Roar.
- Draught of Deep Focus (necklace/chest) – WhenMoonfire,Rake,Rip, orRejuvenation are on a single target, their effects are increased 30%.
- Echo of Eonar (Waist/ Wrist/ Finger) – Your spells and abilities have a low chance to summon a spiritual familiar to your side, increasing your damage by 10%, healing by 10% or damage reduction by 10% for 10 sec based on your role. This effect is duplicated on up to 3 allies at 50% effectiveness, preferring allies with the same role.
- Judgment of the Arbiter (Wrist/Hands/Finger) – Dealing damage has a high chance to release a blast of spiritual energy for Shadow damage. If another ally who bears the Judgment of the Arbiter is within 5-20 yards of you, the blast will also arc to them, dealing Shadow damage to enemies in the arc.
- Maw Rattle (Legs/Feet/ Hands) – Killing an enemy has a high chance to summon an Explosive Mawrat at the corpses location. After 6 sec the mawrat will explode, dealing Nature damage to all nearby enemies, poisoning them and decreasing their damage done by 5% for 10 sec.
- Norgannon’s Sagacity (Legs/ Feet/Back) – Casting a spell grants Sagacity, stacking up to 10 times. When you move, you are able to cast while moving for 0.5 sec for each stack of Sagacity.
- Sephuz’s Proclamation (Neck/Shoulder/Chest) – Reduce the effectiveness of crowd controlling effects by 10%. Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target will increase all your secondary stats for 15 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
- Stable Phantasma Lure (Neck/Wrist/Back) – Increases Phantasma earned by 25%. Looting Phantasma from enemies has a chance to summon a Phantasma Demon which will begin running in a random direction. Killing it increases Phantasma earned for the entire party by an additional 10% for 1 min.
- Third Eye of the Jailer (Head/ Shoulder/ Waist) – Killing an enemy grants you the Third Eye, increasing your by 1% for 10 sec, stacking up to 7 and increasing the duration by 1 sec for each additional stack. The duration of the Third Eye is increased by 50% while in the Maw.
- Vitality Sacrifice (Head/Shoulder/Chest) – Taking significant damage from a player or Elite enemy increases your damage and healing by 3% of the damage taken, up to a maximum of 9% for 20 sec. This effect can only occur every 30 sec.
- UseRejuvenation to injured allies
- UseCenarion Ward (if the talent taken) to target that is taking direct damage
- If healing of theRejuvenation isn’t enough useRegrowth
- UseLifebloom if target needs more healing
- For maintain health points of the group useEfflorescence
- UseWild Growth if there is need to heal more than 1 target
- UseSwiftmend if you need to heal target with low health fast
- As it possible useMoonfire andSunfire to enemies
*Expected that you will use recommended talents
- If the allies are taking little damage useEfflorescence, if the group is standing together, and useRejuvenation on targets that are not standing in the Efflorescence’s range or are taking more damage
- If the jhealing fromEfflorescence andRejuvenation ian’t enough useWild Growth to heal the group orRegrowth to heal solo targets
- UseCenarion Ward to target that needs more healing
- If allies are taken a lot of damage castTranquility
- If one target takes a lot of damage useSwiftmend for instantly heal target’s health points
- MaintainLifebloom on the active tank
Remember about your safe cooldowns:
- Spirit Link Totem – very strong safe ability for raid and group if allies are standing together. This totem heals allies and distribute health between allies.
- Mana Tide Totem – use this totem when your mana (if you are in group) or if mana of all healers in raid is low
Compared to raids gameplay in Mythic+ is changing because talents that are used in raids and mythic+ are different.
*Expects that you will use the recommended talents for mythic+
- If the damage taken by group isn’t high maintainRejuvenation on injuered allies and useEfflorescence
- UseCenarion Ward (if that talent was taken) to target that is taken more damage
- UseRegrowth to target if the healing fromRejuvenation andEfflorescence isn’t enough
- UseSwiftmend to most injured target and then useRegrowth orWild Growth in case if al the group takes damage
- If tank takes huge damage use Ironbark to him
- Remember to maintainLifebloom on you for work of the talentPhotosynthesis
HOW TO USE CDS:
Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, Zandalari Troll(Paku), Troll.
WHY THE PRIORITY IS LOOKS LIKE THAT:
Intellect is primary stat that is used by Restoration shaman. Spell force depends on it.
Critical strike increases the chance to deal critical damage and healing. Due to the passive effect Tidal Waves that increases your critical chance and also talents that are accumulate and increases healing, critical strike becomes the most usefull secondary chrecteristic that increases your healing.
Versality increases your damage and direct healing. Beecause most of shamans healing skills are related on direct healing and accumulating of this healing this characteristic can increase your hps.
Mastery increses effectivnes of your healing based on the current health of your target that increases your healing too, but less then versality did.
Haste gives weakest increase to shaman’s healing and that is why least priority than other charecteristics have. It gives little increase to speed of spellcast but insignificant in comparing with other healers.
ADDITIONAL METHODS TO INCREASE CHARECTERISTICS:
Weapon: Celestial Guidance
Cloak: Soul Vitality
Bracers: Eternal Intellect
Oils: Embalmer’s Oil
- Potions that are effective with the Embalmer’s Oil: Potion of Sacrificial Anima, Potion of Divine Awakening
Flasks: Spectral Flask of Power
THE BEST EQUIPMENT AND TRINKETS
- Soulletting Ruby (+intellect) Loot from Dungeon Theater of Pain.
- Boon of the Archon (+intellect) Loot from Dungeon Spires of Ascension.
Both types of content:
- Macabre Sheet Music (+ strength, agility or intellect) Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
- Manabound Mirror(+intellect) Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
- Cabalist’s Hymnal (+intellect) Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
- Tuft of Smoldering Plumage(+intellect) Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
- Siphoning Phylactery Shard (+intellect) Loot from Dungeon The Necrotic Wake, Spires of Ascension.
- Vial of Spectral Essence (+intellect) Loot from Dungeon Theater of Pain.
- Sunblood Amethyst (+haste) Loot from Dungeon Halls of Atonement.
WEAPONS AND OFF-HAND:
- Rootspinner’s Bloodbough (mace) Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
* Suggesting Recommended Covenant Choice: Night Fae.
- Harp of the Sanguine Court(off-hand) Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
* Suggesting Recommended Covenant Choice: Night Fae.
- Nathrian Ferula (stuff) Loot from Dungeon Halls of Atonement.
- Most Regal Signet of Sire Denathrius – Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
- Death God’s Signet– Loot from Dungeon De Other Side.
Legs: Soulfeather Breeches– Loot from Dungeon De Other Side.
Boots: Vanquished Usurper’s Footpads – Loot from Dungeon Theater of Pain.
Head: Sadist’s Sinister Mask – Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
Shoulders: Wicked Bladewing Pauldrons – Loot from Dungeon Sanguine Depth.
Cloaks: Drape of Twisted Loyalties – Loot from Dungeon Spires of Ascension.
Wrists: Risen Monstrosity Cuffs – Loot from Dungeon The Necrotic Wake.
Waists: Heedless Pugilist’s Harness – Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
Neck: Sin Stained Pendant – Loot from Dungeon Halls of Atonement.
Chest: Corset of the Deft Duelist – Loot from raid: Castle Nathria.
Gloves: Winged Hunters’ Gloves– Добыча подземелья Шпили перерождения.
* Information about the ratio and force of the trinkets will appear soon.
#showtooltip/cast [@mouseover,exists][@target,exists] Flame Shock/cast [@mouseover,exists][@target,exists] Flame Shock
If it is not important in battle on whom to hold the Flame shock, then this macros, when pressed, will automatically find the most convenient target and impose DoT on it:
#showtooltip Flame shock /cast [harm,nodead][@targettarget,harm,nodead][@targettargettarget,harm,nodead][@targettargettargettarget,harm,nodead][@targettargettargettargettarget,harm,nodead] Flame shock
Silense with modification. While you are pinching Shift the ability will be used to the memorized target.
/cast Wind shear [mod:shift,@focus]
Angry Keystones – this addon automaticly insert the mythic key into the mythic dungeon bowl and also helps to track timers of the dungeon pass and shows accurate % of the defeated enemy forces.
ElvUI – this addon allows tou to tune your interface as you wish.
BigDebuffs – these addon increses ikons of debuffs of enemies and allies.
Decursive – this addon simplifys detection of the debuffs on allies and dispel them.
Astral Keys – this addon allows you to look through mythic keys on your charecters and on charesers of your friends. Also it helps to show your keys in chat and look through the information about best run in mythic+ of your guild and friends.
Exorsus Raid Tools – helpful addon for raiders. It allows you to look through the information about group, battle notes, cooldowns, and addons and allows logging the fight.
Hekili – this addon is a helper that can give you recommendations for rotation by a few steps ahead. It works by collecting information from action priority list (APL), that is similar to Simcraft, and then reccomed you the rotation that you have to use.
GTFO – this addon beeps when you are standing in place where you shouldn’t stay. In some cases, you will be alerted before you’ll take damage. It improves your situational awareness and is recommended for dungeons, mythic+ and raids.
WeakAuras – this addon allows you to add and tune additional panels in your interface. It is very usefull in tracking cooldowns of abilities and items; in tracking procks and your resourse power. You can tune the panel yourself or download already prepared ones from the https://wago.io/.
Vuhdo – first of all, it displays the health of the raid participants in the form of clearly located bars on a separate panel. It also allows you to track information about other players and their resources in the group: health, mana and other types of power, buffs, debuffs, incoming healing, aggro, PvP status, tips, player tags (such as absence, disconnects, death), etc. With it, you can also customize the use of spells with a click of the mouse.
Clique – simplifies macros and allows you to create various combinations for spells.
You can install addons by downloading them from official websites and updating them yourself or yyou can download one of the programs CurseForge or Wowup.io. In this program you can view all installed addons and update them if a new version has been released.
- If you need more mana, press less ineffective buttons (Rejuvenation, Regrowth) where you can do without them.
- Don’t waste mana on Rejuvenation if it runs out (for example, something went wrong in the last phase of the boss). Shoot the boss with Wrath, and use the accumulated mana to update effective spells – Efflorescence, Wild Growth, Lifebloom, Cenarion Ward.
- Remember to use your Innervate as often as possible in combat (starting at about 80% mana, not waiting for 20-30%). Try to fit expensive spells like Efflorescence and Wild Growth into the window of insight.
- Try to use Flourish as often as possible, almost on a cooldown. Before Flourish, try to apply the maximum number of Rejuvenation on the raid, Wild Growth, and it is also desirable to combine it with the Cenarion Ward.
- In the raid, Incarnation: Tree of Life is your very powerful cooldown that greatly enhances your Rejuvenation and Wild Growth. You should try to use it to heal with strong AoE damage.
- To maximize the effectiveness of Tranquility, use your artificiality, increasing healing in proportion to the amount of HoT on the target. Refresh Efflorescence, apply multiple Rejuvenation and Wild Growth. Then apply Tranquility. Refresh Rejuvenation. Apply Wild Growth again and then use Flourish.